Monday, July 4, 2011

What it's About

I'm mainly going to be using this blog for my own benefit. It's here to post links, photos, and text from interesting articles, videos, etc regarding peak oil, climate change, collapse, and so on.

If you don't know what peak oil or climate change are, or think they're a load of garbage, well, I'm sorry for you (but also a little jealous I can't be so gullible), and I can tell you now you almost certainly won't be interested in this blog.
At the moment I don't have a lot to contibute myself to the conversation, but I listen an awful lot, and I'd really like to keep a good record of things that I've read and seen that I'd like to be able to refer to later.

If you're also watching the poop sling around in the fan blades and looking for a place to hunker down before it splatters everywhere, then ride along with me and my blog and see where we end up.
Ecotopia or total collapse?

Who's on First?
Looks like some brainy and insightful folks over at RSA.
Let's see what they have to say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment